A rchie McFall started the funeral home in 1926 and it was located at 2nd & Sherman. Little is known about the McFall's. The funeral home was named McFall's Funeral Home. In 1933 McFall's Funeral Home was moved to 514 N. Kansas and it remained there until 1945.
In 1935, A.B. Campbell and his partner, Gertude Beeler, purchased the funeral home and the name became Campbell-Beeler Funeral Home. Several years later Mrs. Beeler sold her interest to Perry Buckley and the name changed to Campbell-Buckley Funeral Home. When A.B. Campbell was able, he purchased Mr. Buckley's interest and the name became Campbell Funeral Home.
In 1945, A.B Campbell needed more room and moved the funeral home to 630 N. Main. In 1962, a local grocery store needed to expand at that location so A.B. Campbell built the funeral home at 1212 W. 2nd where it is located today.
A.B. Campbell retired in 1965 and sold the funeral home to Tom Kitch and the name was changed to Campbell-Kitch Funeral Home and later to Kitch Funeral Home.
Tom Kitch retired in 2000 after 35 years, at time Rick & Mellissa Brenneman purchased the funeral home and the name was changed to Kitch-Brenneman Funeral Home.
On January 1, 2011 the funeral home name was changed to Brenneman Funeral Home.